Fusillo is an Multi-functional wooden bookshelf made of modular elements. All the modules are designed to rotate around a central axis providing support for the books. When untwisted the shelf is completely monolithic, the bottom part bottom part can be used as an hanging device where you can hang anything you like. Hence, it is a bookshelf, but also can be transformed into a sensible coat hook, bicycle rack, or book ends. Moreover, multiple shelves can be endlessly combined to customize your space. Nice design help you to utilize space.
- multi-functional has many purposes other than as a bookshelf
- simple to use
- easy to assemble and attach to he wall
- ergonomic: can be used by anyone for any thing e.g for adults its a bookshelf, but for kids its a place to hang toys like bicycles etc..
- saves space, because it is usually used to organize things
- it’s not really very aesthetic, looking at it is like looking at a slab of unfinished wood from home depot, and painting it is not an option(look below and you’ll see why). since all the pieces are attached together at one point, you would have to separate the entire thing to paint it
despite the overall hideousness of the design i have to admit that it is very multi-functional bookshelf, it’s design just needs a little refining 🙂